Here's what I was doing instead:
- Sleeping later than I should have.
- Working all day.
- Punctuated by a doctor's appointment.
- Running errands for my dad, who has just been released from the hospital and can't drive for a bit.
- Chatting with an old bandmate who came by the house to sell some drums to my husband.
- Going to dinner with my husband.
- Watching "Sleepy Hollow."
- Feeding and taking the dog out as needed.
- Going to bed on time.
Those aren't excuses, just reasons. I'm just going to proceed from here and try to get in 29 posts this month instead of thirty.
Photo credit: 4rilla