- As predicted, I'm feeling rather sad about not being at BlogHer. I really miss my friends who are there and those who were also unable to make the trip this year. However, the $457 electric bill I just paid tells me that I made the right choice. Boo.
- The band thing may or may not be happening. I'm just going with the flow and waiting it out.
- The good news is that every time a practice gets canceled, that gives me another evening to stay home and watch Being Human with my husband. We started season three yesterday and it just keeps getting better and better.
- The heat has been murder on my exercise routine, but I'm still trying to get at least three or four walks in each week.
- I did a bunch of baking last weekend, which was fun. The Lemon Chiffon Pie was a huge hit with my husband and I'll have to make another one soon. I also made a Vinegar Pie for a book club (mostly to find out what they were like). Eh. I doubt I'll make that again. And this reminds me that I have some Molasses Cookie dough left in the fridge from another book club last week. If it rains this weekend and cools down, I'll make them as well.
- Toby's ears are still bothering him, so I'm taking a chance and switching to another vet to see if a new perspective might help. I crowdsourced recommendations from my Facebook friends and went with an AAHA-certified clinic that's not too far away.
That's it for now. I need to go make my breakfast shake and get Toby ready to go. Have a lovely weekend!