I had a wonderful time at BlogPaws this weekend in the Washington, DC area. Unfortunately, all of that frolicking in the path of a storm has come back to bite me.
I've had two different flights for today canceled and now I'm booked for one tomorrow afternoon instead.
I didn't bring my computer so the BlogPaws recap and photos will have to wait.
For now I'll be cooling my heels in DC for an extra day and hoping the storm subsides enough to let me leave tomorrow.
Just FYI, the weather where is am is just your garden-variety rain and wind. Nothing scary.
I'll see if I can find a way to turn this into an adventure.
More when I get home!