Let's not hear any nonsense about "healthier" recipes or trying to eat sensibly today. Dig in, eat until you have to unfasten the top button of your pants, and worry about your diet tomorrow.
Oh, and don't forget to acknowledge the things for which you're thankful. Mine include:
- My husband of almost sixteen years, who is always there with an encouraging word.
- The rest of my family. I'm lucky to be a part of your gene pool.
- All of the people who are helping and supporting me in my job search.
- The many and varied friends I've made, who have each added to my life in their own ways.
- The roof over my head and the food in the pantry.
- Xena, Velvet, Trillian and Dr. Jones, who always brighten my day with their purrs and snuggles.
- The future, which I am confident will be amazing in ways I cannot even imagine.