Even though I've claimed that I want to spend my upcoming vacation at home (I know what word you're thinking of and I refuse to use it) doing nothing, in reality I have a whole bunch of things I'd like to do:
- Go to the zoo
- Visit Powell Gardens
- Have lunch at El Camino Real
- Watch the most recent season of "Glee" (it's all DVRed and ready)
- Have lunch at Andre's
- Take lots of yoga classes at my regular studio and my sister's studio
- Start my boot camp workouts
- See some movies (both at the theater and on DVD)
I'm sure I'll think of more things, but that's a solid start to what I have in mind.
The only problem is that I'd like my husband to be able to join me for most of these activities, yet he goes to bed when I get up and sleeps until mid to late afternoon. That'll make things a bit tricky. I'm hoping he's willing to adjust his schedule slightly so we can hang out together more.
If he can't make that happen, I guess I'll use the long mornings to read and drink coffee. Sounds like a good plan to me.
[Clarification: I know it sounds like this vacation is imminent, but actually it's not until the week after next. I'm just excited about it, that's all.]