I made it through a day of work yesterday and managed to entertain in the evening, so it's clear that I'm on the road to recovery from whatever illness it was that ruined my entire weekend.
Tomorrow I leave for Chicago, so today is my last day to try to prepare for the BlogHer Conference in any meaningful way.
Here's what I've accomplished so far:
- Made blog business cards
- Got my bangs trimmed (don't look too hard at my roots)
- Bought some travel-sized toiletries
- RSVPed to way more parties than I will ever be able to attend
- Ordered a cool t-shirt that probably won't arrive on time
- Printed out the conference program
Here's my to-do list:
- Borrow a laptop backpack from my company's IT department
- Grab a handful of my work business cards
- Finish all the laundry
- Charge my LED name badge (once I find it)
- Get a pedicure
- Pack my suitcase
- Put new batteries in my camera
- Clean out my purse
I should have no problem handling all of that tonight while I'm making dinner and tidying up the house.
On Thursday I'm attending BlogHer Business for the first time, which sounds really interesting and useful. After that, the main conference activities begin and I predict a whirlwind from there on out.
I can't promise much blogging before I get back, but you never know.