I got this from my friend, LuAnn, who is a teacher. I decided it was as good a way as any to start off the week. Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school. The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Did you date someone from your school?
No, but I did date someone from the other school in our district.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
No, I mostly rode the bus.
4. What kind of car did you have?
For a brief moment I had a powder-blue Plymouth Horizon that my grandparents gave me. I wrecked it almost immediately and didn't get it back until after I graduated.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
Honda Insight hybrid.
6. It's Friday night...where were you?
Probably hanging out with my boyfriend and possibly our band. (Yeah, my thing for musicians goes way back.)
7. It is Friday night (present day)...where are you?
Hanging out at home with the hubby, going out with some of my Twitter pals or playing in a bar with my band.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I didn't have a job until after I graduated. Then I worked in the cashier's office at Sears.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
I handle all aspects of social media for advertising clients.
10. Were you a party animal?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in choir in junior high, but not in high school. I was in a rock band, though.
13. Were you a nerd?
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Nope, I was a complete goody two-shoes.
15. Can you sing the fight song?
There was a fight song?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
I liked Mrs. Searcy and Mrs. Gelsinger (both English teachers).
17. Where did you sit at lunch?
Because I was a nerdy outcast, I ended up sitting with the stoners. I never did drugs, but they were the most socially laid-back group in school and didn't care who hung out with them.
18. What was your school's full name?
Ruskin High School
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I'll steal LuAnn's answer: Not only no, but hell no.
22. Did you have fun at prom?
No. I only went because my mom insisted it was an important rite of passage. Hmmph.
23. Would you talk to the person you went to prom with?
Definitely, but I haven't run into him in quite some time.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
No, I think I'm finished with my reunions. It's getting to the point where I hardly recognize anyone and vice versa.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Not really. I have a couple of Facebook friends from high school, but I think I've taken too different a life path from most of my old buddies to have much in common with them anymore