I am fully aware that my vacation has turned me back into a non-blogger. Thus, I figured I'd steal this list of questions from Zandria, just so I'd have something to post.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, but my parents went out of their way to choose unusual names for us so we wouldn't have the same names as our contemporaries.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I don't remember. It doesn't happen very often.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really. It's gotten really bad over the years because I spend most of my time typing.
4. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Gee, you think?
5. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No, but I would consider skydiving.
6. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, none of the shoes I have with laces will come off unless they're untied first.
7. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I really like cinnameg ice cream from Murray's, although I didn't get any this season. I'm also fond of mint chocolate chip.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
How they're dressed and whether they seem comfortable.
10. RED OR PINK?
I'd have to say red.
11. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A BLT and some potato chips. It was way too long ago and I'm really hungry right now.
12. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Distant traffic noise outside my window. It's very quiet in my office right now.
13. WHAT DO YOU LIKE LEAST ABOUT YOURSELF?
I wish I had a more gung-ho personality. I'm a little too laid-back sometimes.
14. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?
I'm between books right now, but next on the stack is "Sin in the Second City" by Karen Abbott.
15. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, I'm severely nearsighted and astigmatic. I've been wearing contacts since junior high school.
16. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
The Tuesday and Wednesday episodes of "The Daily Show."