Ahhh. That's the sound of me looking forward to four full days to stay home and do whatever I want.
What I want includes:
- Spending my $100 gift certificate at a greenhouse
- Planting flowers (which will require careful scheduling around rainstorms)
- Other yard maintenance (removing volunteer trees, weeding, etc.)
- As many yoga classes as it takes to counter the yard butt I will surely develop
- Going to movies (after lunch today: "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull")
- Attending every social occasion I'm invited to
- Daily naps
You'll notice that that's a pretty short list. I'll also be cooking meals, getting my hair cut and colored, catching up on my Bloglines feeds, doing a vocal practice with the band, etc., but I really like the idea of lazing about as much as possible between bursts of activity this weekend.
I'm up really early today, so I'm going to go to Coffee Morning and then to the plant nursery. What else do you think I should do with my free day?