This is more for me than for public consumption, but I'm hoping that if I write it all down, it might make me eventually do all of this stuff. So, here's a list of the things I'd like to accomplish or begin in the coming week:
- Hook up my new iMac and transfer files to it from my dying G4. This involves cleaning off my desk, which is why I've had the new computer since last Thursday but still not set it up.
- Buy salt for the water softener, furnace filters and kitty litter. I've been to the store over and over lately, but I just can't seem to accomplish the purchase of any of these items.
- Begin some kind of aerobic exercise routine. If the weather ever improves, I'm planning to do the Couch-to-5k program. For now, I'd settle for an after-dinner walk several times a week. I could also stand to take the stairs at work more often.
- If the previous item doesn't happen soon, I need to add: buy larger jeans. It can't be good when eating a normal meal causes your pants to hurt you.
- Recycle my big bag o' junk mail. I could do this today, but I have to look through it all first.
- Gather my tax paperwork and make an appointment with my accountant. I'm definitely getting refunds, so what am I waiting for?
Wow, that list makes me want to crawl back into bed and stay there indefinitely. The fact that it leaves off a bunch of other stuff I need to do makes it even more painful.
I guess I'll head to the office and start working on that to-do list now. The rest will have to wait.