In the interest of getting to work on time today, I'm stealing another meme, this time from Julie.
1. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled (dry) or omelet.
2. How do you take your coffee/tea? No more coffee for me, but I occasionally drink decaf green tea, plain.
3. Favorite breakfast food: I care a great deal for French toast with a side of crispy bacon.
4. Peanut butter: Homemade. It's usually fairly smooth, but sometimes it gets a little chunky if the peanuts in the bottom of the blender don't manage to ride the wave.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad? Balsamic vinaigrette
6. Coke or Pepsi? I don't drink soda anymore, but I used to be a Coke diehard.
7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? If I'm home alone, I make some rice and cover it with a warmed-up can of pork and beans. Or I just make a whole box of Kraft Mac n' Cheese and eat it with freshly-ground black pepper on top.
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Some kind of combo pizza with "everything" (although I'll pick off the mushrooms).
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? I love my baked ziti. It's a perennial fave.
10. Do any foods bring back good memories? The minestrone recipe my mother and grandmother both used to make. I cooked up a big pot of it over the weekend.
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? Almost any canned vegetable. Ick.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone? So many of my recipes came from relatives that they almost all remind me of various people.
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? My rules: no fungus, no bottom-feeders and nothing with an exoskeleton.
14. What was your favorite food as a child? Hot-oil fondue. My grandmother had a fondue pot and I loved having it as a special treat.
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? Tomatoes
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? See canned vegetables, above.
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable: Fruit: strawberries. Vegetable: carrots
18. Favorite junk food: Oreo cookies
19. Favorite between meal snack: Crackers with peanut butter
20. Do you have any weird food habits? Not really.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? I'm not really a dieter, but when I'm scaling back on junk food, I make a point of adding more fruits and vegetables to my diet.
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? See above.
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Medium. Then I usually add some extra spice.
24. Can I get you a drink? Water, please.
25. Red or White Wine? Red. I've worked my way into liking a few whites, but red is still my favorite.
26. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake. I have an awesome recipe that I should share sometime soon.
27. The perfect nightcap? A splash of nice cognac.
Feel free to tag yourself if you feel like carrying this forward.