I was beyond lazy this weekend. Once I'd finished with my gig, I turned into an inert lump. Here are the only things I accomplished around the house in three days:
- Cooked one meal.
- Changed the cat boxes.
- Took the recycling to the curb.
What did I do with all of my free time? I'm so glad you asked!
- Watched "Mystery Men" (funnier than I remembered) and "The Lost Boys" (a classic)
- Ate in restaurants.
- Took very long naps.
- Watched eleventy-bazillion episodes of "Dirty Jobs."
- Watched half an episode of "Rock of Love," which was more than enough, thank you.
- Watched my first and last episode of "The Pickup Artist." My one-word review: Really?
- Played with the cats until I was covered in fur. Repeated this each day with fresh shirts.
There's no band practice tonight, so maybe I can at least clean up the kitchen and run a few loads of laundry to make up for my slackerness. I don't know...what's on TV?