I dodged this bullet for a couple of weeks, but now Dorothy has finally tagged me with this popular meme:
Here are the rules - Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!
- You'll never see me take just a big bite of egg in any form; I always take little bites of bread, meat and potatoes (if applicable) in the same mouthful.
- I put my contact lenses in the 'wrong' sides of the case. For some reason, I like to have the "R" side of the case on the left and the "L" side of the case on the right. Really, it makes no difference at all because both lenses are the same prescription.
- When I'm folding laundry, I always give each item a little pat after I put it on the pile. I would never have noticed that I do it if other people hadn't pointed it out to me.
- I talk to animals. (No, they don't talk back to me!) Not only do I talk to my own cats, but I'll also greet any squirrel, chipmunk, bird, dog, etc., that I encounter outdoors.
- I can raise my left eyebrow by itself, but not the right one. When I tried to find the muscle that would raise my right eyebrow, I ended up learning how to wiggle my right ear instead.
- It took me an abnormally long time to learn to read a clock face. I was probably in junior high or maybe high school before I stopped consciously counting by fives to figure out the time. Even today, sometimes I'll look at a clock, speedometer or other gauge with a clockwise readout and end up reading it backwards (for example, seeing 9 o'clock and reading it as 3 o'clock, or seeing a 3/4 full gas gauge and reading it as 1/4 full).