- WishRadar - It may be a little too late for this holiday season, but I like the idea of a more wide-ranging wishlist than Amazon has to offer.
- Shop NOLA - Links to various stores in New Orleans selling arts, jewelry, clothing, candy and books.
- Are you a fan of scorching hot blues guitar? Then you'll probably like Eddie "Devil Boy" Turner. His site is chock-full of downloadable tracks.
- If I weren't still working on rolls of wrapping paper from 5+ years ago, I'd consider buying some of the beautiful papers at Funnel Paper Goods.
- Ever wonder what your pet's food tastes like? This blogger can tell you.
- Speaking of pet food, I bought a variety pack of canned cat food from Merrick (warning: audio on site), on Flippy's recommendation. With flavors like Grammy's Chicken Pot Pie, Thanksgiving Dinner, New England Boil and California Roll, it was an instant hit with my somewhat picky old cat, Kato. It even looks and smells good when you open the can. What other cat food fits that description? Too bad it costs twice as much as his usual food, but when you're dealing with a 17-year-old cat, I guess it's worth it just to keep his weight up.
Was that random enough for you? Have a lovely Thursday!