I don't have a lot of time this morning, so I decided to steal this meme from Megan at Divine Reality. You may wish to do the same!
- The scariest movie I've ever seen is...
- ...is stuck in my head.
- If I had a superpower, it would be...
- The last blog I commented on was...
- The last last person to comment on my blog was...
- Whatcha doin' this fine weekend?
- "Silence of the Lambs" is probably the scariest movie I've seen as an adult. That scene in the killer's basement was so intense the first time I saw it that it took me about 20 minutes for my heart rate to slow down once the movie was over.
- I'm listening to the radio right now, so all I can think of is the song that's playing: "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath
- Hmm, now that I have the show "Heroes" to give me new superpower ideas, I guess I'll have to say, "Manipulating time and space."
- I can't remember - I haven't commented anywhere since yesterday.
- Kelli from A Far Green Country
- I have the day off today, so my weekend has already started. I'm going to the dermatologist (fun!), having lunch with my dad, getting a pedicure, having my hair cut and colored, and doing some vocal recording tonight. Tomorrow I have a community service committee meeting, then some last-minute Halloween costume shopping and a couple of parties to go to (my husband and I are dressing as if we're in a goth band). On Sunday, I'm babysitting my niece and nephew so my sister and brother-in-law can go to the Chiefs game.
Have a great weekend!