In lieu of a real post, here's a list of links that have caught my eye recently:
- MerriMail (found via Design*Sponge) - A quarterly decor and design publication, each issue of which comes with a little gift.
- The really fun official website for Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny. Yes, I'll be there on opening weekend!
- ExtremePumpkins.com - In case you're tired of the same old triangle-eyed jack-o-lantern.
- Have you ever stayed at a DoubleTree Hotel and had their chocolate chip cookies? Me neither, but the recipe sounds pretty good.
- Bound For Glory: America in Color, 1939-1943. This Library of Congress online exhibition features color photography from an era that I've mainly seen through black and white photos. Fascinating.
- First International Center of Women's Memories, Biographies and Testimonies is a project dedicated to gathering "real women's stories." I'm planning to send them some of the family stories that my grandmother compiled.
- Leather Up is an online store with an amazing selection of leather gear. I'm definitely eyeing their boot selection for potential stagewear.
Wow, no wonder I have a hard time focusing - my interests zig-zag around like crazy.
By the way, I'm definitely going to Jamaica in November. Woohoo! Maybe a long weekend on a beach sans laptop will calm me down a little.