I'd love to post something long and well thought out today, but I'm still working on the BlogHer presentation that I'm giving at work this afternoon.
Here are a few interesting things I've bookmarked in the past week:
- t-list - Get a t-shirt printed with your own personal top 5 list of overrated bands, favorite bands, films, artists or a collection of your interests. As the site says, "Consider it the street-level lo-fi equivalent of the current wave of social software (MySpace.com, Friendster.com, last.fm et al.) and message board or LiveJournal 'top 5 list' discussions."
- VooDoo Babies - Creepy little yarn voodoo dolls that are cuter than you'd imagine.
- StolenGear.org - A site where musicians can list their gear that's been stolen in the hope of getting it back.
- Star Trek Inspirational Posters - Exactly what it sounds like. Nerdy and funny, but still not quite as good as Despair.com's Demotivators.
- Last, but not least, GIANTMicrobes - Plush, stuffed toys representing the common cold, the flu, sore throat, stomach ache, cough, ear ache, bad breath, kissing disease, athlete's foot, ulcer, martian life, beer & bread, black death, ebola, flesh eating, sleeping sickness, dust mite, bed bug, and bookworm microbes. They also have a microbe-shaped liquid soap dispenser.
Have a lovely Thursday!