1. How tall are you barefoot? Almost 5'7"
2. Have you ever been cheated on? Probably in the distant past (not by the hubby!)
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What do you think of hot dogs? Love 'em! You can keep your "lips and a-holes" comments to yourselves. Deeper knowledge about hot dogs does nothing to counter their deliciousness.
5. What's your favorite Christmas song? I don't think I have a favorite, but I know a lot of them and I would love to go caroling sometime, just for the heck of it.
6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Jasmine-flavored green tea
7. Do you do push-ups? Sometimes.
8. Have you ever done ecstasy? No.
9. Do you like Disney World? Eh. It's okay.
10. Do you like the rain? Yes.
11. Do you own a knife? I have some very nice kitchen knives. I don't carry one as a weapon, though, if that's what this question is getting at.
12. What do you smell like? Right now I smell like soap and hair products. I just got out of the shower.
13. Do you have A.D.D.? Probably. I've taken several self-test quizzes in my sister's ADD books and I can answer "yes" to the majority of the indicator questions.
14. Full initials? A.J.D. (Average Jane Doe - here, anyway)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1) I'm thirsty. 2) These sleeping cats all look comfortable. 3) I wish my hair would hurry up and dry.
16. Name the last 3 things you have bought today (in this case, yesterday). A black hooded sweatshirt jacket, a can of Red Bull, and the ingredients to make pasta for dinner.
17. Name five drinks you regularly drink. The green tea I have each morning, water, iced tea, Red Bull and coffee.
18. What time did you wake up today? 6:15 a.m.
19. Can you spell? Yes, I'm a good speller.
20. Current worries? My poor, old cat with kidney disease.
21. Current hate? Inattentive drivers. Someone actually ran me onto the shoulder of the highway last weekend, then gave me the "oh well" shrug, which made me see red.
22. Favorite place to be? I love sitting on my front porch swing when it isn't biting bug season.
23. Least favorite place to be? The dentist's chair.
24. Where do you want to go? Someplace fun and relaxing.
25. Do you own slippers? Yes, although I'm due for a new pair.
26. Where do you think you will be in 10 years? Right here, I imagine. I don't foresee any enormous changes in the next 10 years.
27. Do you burn or tan? I used to tan lightly but burn easily. Now I just stay inside or use heavy-duty sunblock.
28. Yellow or blue? Both mixed together to make green.
29. Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? No, I prefer to remain scurvy-free.
30. Last time your cell rang? Yesterday, right as I was getting ready to go into the theater to see Accepted.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? Oddly enough, I don't sing in the shower. My living room has a nice echo, though.
32. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? The monster under the bed was the main threat, but the monster in the closet ran a close second.
33. How much cash do you have on you? About $11
34. Last thing that made you laugh? See #30. The movie had some good chuckles.
35. Best bed sheets you had as a child? Star Wars sheets.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? It's probably a tie between the broken knuckle I got trying to smash ice on the horse tank with a sledgehammer when I was in college, and the huge bruise I got on my hip falling down a flight of stairs of a house while we were shopping for the house we have now.
37. Where have you been out of US? Jamaica and Mexico.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I don't know - when they all get together, the collective volume is pretty overwhelming, though!
39. Who is your most silent friend? I might be the quietest of my social group.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.
41. Do you wish on stars? No.
42. What song did you last hear? I can't remember.
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? Wow, I have no idea. Play whatever you want - it won't make any difference to me!
44. What were you doing at 12:00 last night? Getting ready for bed after watching "Deadwood."
45. First thought upon waking up this morning? Ooh, I can probably get to work early after all.