Knowing that I'm always running late on Wednesdays, I'm going to cheat and pick up a meme I found at Mom, Ma'am, Me:
- Gum, mints, or Tic-Tacs? And what flavor? Kinda none of the above, but I'll occasionally go for original flavor Trident gum.
- What kind of shoes are you wearing? Black, laceless Converse All-Stars
- Suri Cruise: real or imaginary? Even though I was born in the Show-Me State, I'm going to have to go with "real," despite the fact that I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing her anytime soon.
- What kind of entertainment do you listen to in the car -- radio, CD, talk show, or none of the above? On the way to work, I listen to the morning show of a rock station. The rest of the time, I flip around to find other rock songs, listen to a CD of songs for which I need to write lyrics, and occasionally listen to other bands' CDs.
- Did you ever want to change your name as a kid? If so, what was your favorite "new" name? My name is fairly unusual and, like all kids, I complained about it sometimes. However, I don't think I was ever serious about coming up with a new one. Then again, as an adult I've written under many different pseudonyms and had a stage name, so clearly the impulse stayed lurking in my subconscious all along.