This weekend's minor triumphs:
- Cleaned out the refrigerator. As I suspected, we have nothing to eat.
- Did two loads of laundry. Well, three, if you count the one I had to rewash after I let it sit in the washing machine too long.
- Wrote the lyrics to a song. One down, seven to go.
- Got lots of sleep.
Not yet crossed off the to-do list:
- Recording vocals for two songs that could use another go.
- Writing copy for a friend's website.
- Organizing content for two sites I need to work on.
- Several phone calls (I HATE talking on the phone. Why can't everyone have e-mail?)
- Cleaning off my messy, messy desk.
We'll see what I can accomplish in the evenings this week.