I'd hardly noticed because of the gloomy weather, but it's actually spring now. Last week I brought a vase of daffodils into work and put them on my desk. I'd have done the same this week, but they were all bent over and frozen.
Still, I'm feeling optimistic that I'll soon be able to get to my spring goal list:
- Take down the outdoor Christmas lights and wreath (heh, heh)
- Plant annuals in the front flower bed and pots
- Clean out the second half of the garage I started on a couple of weeks ago
- Spring clean the house, particularly our office and guest room where all the junk collects
- Thoroughly brush all three cats
- Rearrange all kitchen cupboards
- Get on a workout schedule and stick with it
Wow, that sounds like a lot of work. I suppose I should think about spending some time at home now and then if I'm ever going to accomplish all of those things. Then again, it IS awfully tempting to take advantage of the spring weather and play outside (or hang out on coffee shop, restaurant and bar patios) every weekend.
I'll let you know which impulse wins.