I know, I know. Two memes in a row is really too many. However, I have a lot of work to do today and I need to get out of here early. I'm going to do us all a favor by cutting out some of the questions.
Incidentally, I did make it to the gym yesterday morning for my first workout in a long time. My knees hurt today, and also my calves. And my back. And my glutes. I'll go back for more punishment on Saturday morning, though.
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Their language is Greek in origin, but has been greatly simplified and is no more difficult to learn than English.”
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
The plastic bowl from which I ate kettle corn for dinner a couple of nights ago.
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
"Lost" on Wednesday night, followed by "Invasion" and the tail end of "The Daily Show."
4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The washing machine going through a spin cycle and a cat's claws clicking on the hardwood floor as she walks by.
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night, walking from the garage into the house.
8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Doris' blog (which is where I found this meme).
9) What are you wearing?
Jeans, tennis shoes and a long-sleeved t-shirt with a short-sleeved t-shirt layered over it.
10) Did you dream last night?
Not that I recall.
11) When did you last laugh?
Last night, hanging out with two of my friends after a Pampered Chef party.
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A Georgia O'Keeffe print, a surreal acrylic painting called "Bluegrass Rhinos" by Neil Cannon, a horizontal Asian-looking print featuring lots of insects, a framed mirror, and a large metal sculpture of a carousel horse.
13) Seen anything weird lately?
I'm wracking my brain, but I can't think of anything particularly weird that's caught my attention of late.
14) What do you think of this quiz?
It's giving me a really easy blog entry to end the week.
15) What is the last film you saw?
"Nanny McPhee" - twice last weekend.