To wrap up the week, here's a nice, juicy list of some of the things that are making me happy right now:
- Cute Overload! ;) - (Yes, it has the emoticon in the title.) I thought I was too cynical, jaded and cool to be swayed by the sight of an adorable hamster or puppy. I was wrong. I go to this site every day and sometimes I say, "Awwww!" out loud, and I don't care who's listening.
- Scrubs is back on! As an added bonus, NBC has been running them two at a time, although really that's just because they foolishly kept the show off the air all season until now.
- Oranges are in season and they're really good and cheap this year. I'm due to buy another sack of them the next time I go to the grocery store.
- There's (finally) a new post on Snarkywood this week! Sure, Madonna is too easy a target, but I'll take a nice, fresh helping of their snark anytime.
- Say what you will about The Sharper Image and their pricey gadgetry, but my, oh my, do I love our Ionic Breeze air purifier. If I could afford it, I would buy one for every room of my house without hesitation. We have one in our bedroom and it's cut my husband's allergy symptoms down significantly. Plus, it makes the air smell wonderful.
- I talked to my husband last night and he's having a delightful time in Anaheim, just as I predicted. He said he'd get me Joe Satriani's autograph tomorrow. What a nice husband.
- I've been having fun posting to Who In the What Now? and reading what other people post.
What's making you particularly happy these days?