Man, this has been a busy week! It's not getting any better now, but I'm up early enough this morning that I figured I could check in.
I can tell I'm suffering from Blog Madness because just as I was waking up, I had a brief dream fragment that my last post had 66 comments that had to be comment spam. I was very indignant and determined to log in and delete them all.
The next few weeks are going to be a blur of activity:
- I still need to take care of my pre-party to-do list.
- The list has to be re-prioritized because my sister-in-law is coming to visit with her one-year-old starting sometime next week.
- My company has six strict project deadlines between Friday and Monday, so there's a strong chance I'll be putting in some time at the office this weekend.
- My co-workers and I will be moving to a new office in the next few weeks (and taking on new projects even sooner).
- I need to write the lyrics to a minimum of two of my band's original songs or face their wrath.
- I must write several articles for my community service organization's newsletter and e-mail them to the editor by the end of the week.
There's probably more, but continuing the list is sapping my will to live. Actually, that's an exaggeration; so far I'm holding up rather well. Yesterday evening after I led my service club's board meeting because the president was sick, I went to dinner with friends and got a chance to wind down a bit. In retrospect, I think three glasses of red wine before dinner was not a particularly good idea, but I woke up with my shoulders relaxed for the first time in two weeks, so it still paid off.
That's enough rambling from me. This post signals my return to my usual Monday-Friday posting schedule. See you tomorrow!