I'm still woefully overdue to update my blogroll, but I've been adding as many as a dozen blogs a week to my Del.icio.us list. Here are some that have caught my eye recently:
- The Joy of Six - Jory DesJardin's mother, Joy, started her own blog this week!
- Conversations with Famous Writers - "Amusing banter with cool writers"
- Lifehacker - Lots of interesting information on a variety of topics
- My Life as a...Gas Station Attendant - I think of it as "Zen and the Art of Dealing With Convenience Store Customers"
- David's Journal - Interesting observations about pop culture, media and other subjects from David Byrne
Have a great Wednesday!