Here are the questions she came up with for me, along with my answers:
- When a stranger passes you on the street, what about you catches their eye?
Well, 99% of the time it isn't what I have on, so it would probably be the dark hair color I'm sporting right now, juxtaposed with my blue eyes.
- What is the most outrageous thing you've ever done?
Outrageousness is relative, of course, but I'm not an extrovert by anyone's standards, despite my tendency to say whatever springs to mind and my past as a heavy metal singer. I really can't answer this one because I do a lot of unconventional things that don't strike me as outrageous. My friends and associates may think otherwise!
- Romance. Rate its importance in your life on a scale of one to ten.
I'm trying to think of an answer that won't make my husband all pouty, but he knows me well enough to be well aware that I don't crave romance novel-type swooning. I enjoy little loving surprises (and we've stepped those up with the help of MateMinder), but they're secondary to comfortable compatibility and shared laughs. I'll say: 3.
- Is chili really chili if it contains beans?
I grew up in the Midwest, so for me, chili isn't chili unless it contains beans.
- What concerns you the most about the future of earth's environment?
Where to begin? We already see many policymakers turning a blind eye to the damage that environmental pollutants cause to animal species. When we realize just how toxic our environment has become to humans, then will things change? Or will it be too late?
Tough questions, Suzanne!
If you'd like to play, too, here's how it works:
The Official Interview Game Rules
- If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
- I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
- You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.