I thought more of you might be interested in playing, but that's okay - it'll be a lot easier to come up with 10 questions than 100!
Here are my questions for the two victims, er, volunteers:
- What's the biggest culture shock experience you ever had when traveling abroad?
- When is it better to buy a knitted item instead of knitting it yourself?
- What's your dream job and how likely are you to ever pursue it?
- Name something that's supposed to be fun that you absolutely don't enjoy doing.
- What social or political issue concerns you the most?
- What's the sneakiest thing you've ever done to get your husband to eat vegetables?
- How are you most different from the rest of your family?
- Carnival/fair food on a stick: delicious or disgusting?
- If you had the choice between another baby or another cat this time next year, which would you choose and why?
- Via what medium do you get most of your news?
Okay, now post your answers and the terms of the game to your own blogs and comment here to share the link. Refer to my original post, if you need a refresher on the details.
Have a great weekend, everyone!