Another Thursday, another meme. I should just admit to myself that this is going to be the norm for the month.
This one actually came from an e-mail I received from a non-blogging friend, but who am I to be picky when I can't think of anything else to write?
- Four places I go over and over: Work (naturally), Mildred's Coffeehouse (bought a medium coffee there this morning), band practice (conveniently just blocks from my house) and the Price Chopper grocery store in my neighborhood.
- Four people who e-mail me regularly: My sister, my husband, A Librarian and Spyder. When I say "e-mail," I also mean text message, DM via GoogleChat, DM or @ via Twitter, e-mail through Facebook, etc. We're a versatile bunch.
- Four favorite smells: bread baking, freshly mowed grass, lemon, jasmine
- Four places I would rather be right now: Jamaica (happy third anniversary, Allison and Kevin!), Belize (looking forward to February 2011 - you should come with me), Nashville (mmm, Pancake Pantry) or Breckenridge, CO (I'm way overdue for a Colorado trip).
- Four current TV shows I watch: Glee, Heroes, V and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia