It's been a while since I did a meme, so I figured why not? I got this from Carmen at Mom to the Screaming Masses, who reports that she saw it at Avitable, Barking Mad and Headless Mom.
1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
At IHOP, Waffle House or some other late-night restaurant having breakfast with my band after a gig.
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Haircut and color (went over $100 with tip)
3. What do your bank checks look like?
They look sort of like money or cashiers' checks.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Macy's - it's one of the ones I bought when I went shopping with my sister a while back.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
I'd take anything on my Amazon list (unless someone wanted to get me something crazy like an iPad)
6. What color is your toothbrush?
White and blue, I think. I just opened a new one.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Faux copper Jell-o molds. I don't actually collect them anymore because I've gotten every design ever made in the '50s and '60s that I wanted, but the ones I do have are displayed on all my kitchen walls.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
I went to Village Inn with my sister, niece and nephew last night. It was pretty decent - I had pancakes, bacon and scrambled egg.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
I don't remember. I bought my cousin an engagement card recently - does that count?
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Procrastination. I know that getting things over with is the best way to live life, but I can't seem to keep it up.
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe?
Right now my only three subscriptions are Archaeology, Mental Floss and Cabinet.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
I like pizza with "everything": sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, onions, green peppers and black olives.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I have no idea - it's been way too long.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
I agree with Carmen: this is a dumb question.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
I baked a rum cake last night to take to a party tonight.
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
I've never noticed.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
I lost my last iPod Shuffle. I'm convinced that it's kicking around under the seat of my car or somewhere like that, but I've never actually seen it again.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
We've pretty well de-uglified our home furnishing selection. I suppose you could say that the raw wood shelves in my dressing room are kind of ugly.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
A dress from ModCloth that I loved, but was just too small (and not available in a larger size)
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I don't wear scent very often, but my two staples are Fresh Sugar Lemon and Marc Jacobs Essence.
22. Your favorite board game?
I'm overdue for a rousing game of Battlestar Galactica.
23. What was the last board game you played?
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
Frank Ancona Honda in Olathe, Ks.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Sisters Are Doing it for Themselves by the Eurythmics.
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
Any of my cats.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
I don't remember. It's been a number of years since I last attended a wedding.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Chicken fingers with a variety of hot sauces
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
A Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake involving chocolate.