I have a lot of stuff to do this morning before I leave for BlogHer, so I'm going to be a little lame and lean on a meme. Feel free to carry it through to your own blog today if you're feeling equally uninspired!
All About Jane
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30
2. What was the last movie you saw? The Fantastic Four
3. What is your favorite TV show? For the summer, it'd be a tie between "Veronica Mars" and "30 Days"
4. What do you usually have for breakfast? A Luna bar and a cup of green tea with jasmine
5. What is your middle name? Alissa
6. Favorite cuisine? I have a soft spot for barbecue.
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? I like a plain, restaurant-style tortilla chip.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't have one right now. My most recent favorite was the Scissor Sisters CD, which I played incessantly until I got a little tired of it.
10. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Insight
11. Favorite sandwich? Corned beef, sauerkraut, horseradish and swiss on marbled rye.
12. What characteristic do you despise? Feigned helplessness
13. Favorite item of clothes? My "Inappropriate" t-shirt
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'd like to go somewhere to see the remains of ancient civilizations: Mexico, Greece, Egypt, etc.
15. What color is your bathroom? It is so unspeakable, we shall not linger on this question.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Are you kidding? I'm lucky to dress myself at all. Well, I do like American Apparel t-shirts and Lee One True Fit jeans.
17. Where would you retire to? I'm not holding my breath that I'll ever be able to retire.
19. Favorite sport to watch? I'm not a big sports fan, but I can appreciate the occasional football game.
20. Goal you have for yourself? Keep going...
21. When is your birthday? July 7th
22. When is your anniversary? December 9th
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? These days I'm a morning person.
24. What is your shoe size? 9
25. Pets? Four geriatric cats
26. Any new and exciting news you would like to share? Not so much. Ask me again after this weekend!
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A vet or an archaeologist.
28. What are you today? A copywriter (with cats, who subscribes to Archaeology magazine).
29. What is your favorite candy? Truffes from Andre's. My sister bought me a box of them for my birthday and I'm savoring each one.
30. What is your favorite flower? I like really fragrant peonies.