Well, well, two more volunteers! That'll round out the game nicely, I think.
Dorothy accepted my challenge by asking me these three questions, to which I've added my answers:
- You mentioned not being above wearing leather and fishnets on the
proper occasion in one of your comments. What is the best occasion and
worst occasion for wearing such items?
Obviously, I find it appropriate to wear some combination of leather and fishnet stockings when singing with a hard rock band (as I am wont to do on occasion). On rarer occasions, I will attend such a performance dressed thusly, but more often than not I prefer the comfort of jeans to stockings (although the leather still works). The worst occasions for wearing leather and fishnet stockings include: grocery shopping, church, visits with the elderly, and any situation that finds one standing on an urban street corner for more than a minute or two.
- How many cats is too many?
I have four cats, which makes me an authority on the subject of how many cats is too many. My answer: 3. Not that I don't love all of my cats individually, but once you have more than two cats sitting on a single piece of furniture with you, your house begins to look infested by them.
- If you had to buy your husband a car, what would you buy him?
If money were no object, I'd buy my husband this car. If there were cost limits and I could exercise my practicality, I'd get him this vehicle.
Here are my questions for the second and really final round of the Interview Game:
- What's the most impertinent thing anyone has ever said to you?
- If you could write for any magazine in the country, which one would you choose?
- Is there a song that you and your husband consider "your song"? If so, what is it and when did it become significant?
- Would you ever buy another old house?
- What's your favorite comfort food?
- What are your five all-time favorite books?
- If you could plan a trip anywhere in the world, where would you like to go?
- What has surprised you most about being a parent?
- What is your most vivid memory from childhood?
- Just how goofy are you?
The two of you may post your answers to your own blogs along with a copy of the rules below:
The Official Interview Game Rules
- If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
- I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
- You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
That's it for my end of the game. I'll sit back and see what everyone says and follow their readers' questions and answers. Enjoy your Monday!